Thursday, January 08, 2009

#649 - Bandung For A While

ENGLISH

So, yesterday I went back to Bandung. Well, I went back to Bandung to fill the FRS Form for this sixth semester. I caught Argo Wilis yesterday and it arrived on time at 8 PM. Anyway, I'm so pissed that the internet connection in my boarding house is, again, error, dang!!! Now I'm at an internet cafe near my boarding house, hmmm... .

So, today I went to my campus and got that my GPA for my fifth semester is my worst of all semesters I have been through, which is 3.87 and makes my overall GPA of 3.94, wkwkwkwkwkw.... LOL. My final scores last semester were:
- Mathematical Modeling: FS: 96.3 (A)
- Insurance Statistical Method: FS: 80.8 (A)
- Math Physics: FS: 76 (B)
- Management and Theory opf Investment: FS: 91 (A)
- Optimum Control: FS: 93 (A)
- Indonesian Language: FS: 80.0 (A)
- Aesthetics: FS: 80.4 (A)
- Japanese Language: FS: 94 (A)

Finally this semester I can take seminar. This is one step closer to reach my goal which is to finish undergraduate study in 7 semesters, hehe... :) For this sixth semester, so far there's no problem in terms of subjects and schedules (not like this time where I was so frustrated to arrange all those schedules, ha3...).

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going back to Yogyakarta again catching Argo Wilis Express which will depart at 7 AM, hehe... :)

Holiday continues, hohoho...

These are some footages of my trip to Bandung yesterday:

::: crossing Progo River

::: at Banjar Railway Station

::: near Manonjaya

::: at Tasikmalaya Railway Station

::: Argo Wilis climbing the mountain

BAHASA INDONESIA

Kemarin aku balik ke Bandung lagi. Nah, aku balik ke Bandung ini dalam rangka untuk ngisi FRS untuk semester keenamku. Kemarin aku naik Argo Wilis dan tiba tepat waktu jam 8 malam. Ngomong2, lagi emosi neh sama koneksi internet di kos yang, lagi-lagi, error, sial!!! Sekarang aku internetan di warnet di deket kos, hmmm... .

Nah, hari ini aku ke kampus dan mendapatkan hasil bahwa IPS saya untuk semester kelima adalah yang terburuk selama aku kuliah, yaitu 3,87 dan membuat IPK saya jadi 3,94, wkwkwkwkwkw.... LOL. Nilai akhirku jadinya:
- Pemodelan Matematika: NA: 96,3 (A)
- Metode Statistika Asuransi: NA: 80,8 (A)
- Matematika Fisika: NA: 76 (B)
- Teori dan Manajemen Investasi: NA: 91 (A)
- Kontrol Optimum: NA: 93 (A)
- Bahasa Indonesia: NA: 80 (A)
- Estetika: NA: 80,4 (A)
- Bahasa Jepang: NA: 94 (A)

Akhirnya semester ini aku bisa ambil seminar juga. Ini berarti satu langkah lebih dekat menuju tujuanku yaitu selesai kuliah dalam tujuh semester, hehe... :) Untuk semester keenam ini, sejauh ini sih ga ada masalah sama mata kuliah dan penjadwalannya (gak kaya waktu ini dimana aku frustrasi banget tuh menyusun semua jadwalnya, ha3...).

Ngomong2, besok aku akan balik ke Yogyakarta lagi naik Kereta Argo Wilis yang berangkat jam 7 pagi, hehe... :)

Liburan berlanjut, hohoho...

Di atas aku posting beberapa gambar dari perjalanan kemarin, he3...

No comments:

Post a Comment